This is an Invite-only Experience With Immediate Enrollment
Monthly Instructors Guild Meetings Are Held on The Last Wednesday of Each Month
Who is this group for?
This group is for mature men who are alumni of the Journey To Masculine Greatness (“JMG”) experience and who have demonstrated love, initiative, follow-through, effort, and a sincere desire to serve other brothers. It is for men who specifically wish to become more deeply involved in the lives of men who are experiencing the challenging and perilous journey of becoming a great man and whom wish to walk beside such men while learning to become better brothers, friends, partners, and guides.
His wants are simple…
- He wants to keep growing.
- He is ready to expand into new territory and beyond new edges.
- He’s ready for a new level of challenge, but not one that is ridiculously hard or unachievable.
- He’s passionate about serving other men.
- He feels a sense of mission and purpose in encouraging other men on the journey
- He wants camaraderie and support from other men.
What this journey will be like
In this journey, we’ll continue from being JMG Alumni to operating as an Apprentice helping other men along their journey. You’ll learn what it’s like to deliberately lead and guide men through complex challenging “terrain” in their personal development and growth, and how to be more calm, confident, unapologetic, and effective sharing your story with other men in ways that are profoundly transformative to them and you!
At first, this will entail…
- Each apprentice reviewing the available JMG course material again (at no additional cost, and Vista meetings are not required, though encouraged).
- Each candidate supplying ongoing additional suggestions for enhancements to the course material.
- Each candidate hosts and leads at least one monthly JMG group meeting (after a 90-day grace period).
- Each candidate receives a 10% commission on new clients brought into the JMG experience from outside of Mentoring.Men.
- Once-a-month Live Group Apprentice and Guide Training Sessions via Zoom.
Requirements for being an apprentice…
- You must be JMG alumni or, with Sven’s personal invitation, at least halfway through the CIM course
- You must have had at least twelve private one-on-one sessions with an apprentice, associate mentor, or principal mentor. This is a matter of integrity; you can’t invite men to experience what you have not experienced.
- You must be willing to put in the L.I.F.E (Love, initiative, Follow-Through, and Effort)
- You must be invited to participate by Sven
You will be compensated for being an apprentice…
- For referring men who are not already members of Mentoring.Men into the JMG experience (via this website).
- For one-on-one guidance, you provide JMG participants who signup for your it.
To maintain “active” status as an apprentice…
- You can remain an apprentice as long as you wish if you have not yet met the criteria for moving to the Associate Mentor level. This ensures we have ongoing “room” for new apprentices and that our more experienced apprentices continue to grow, expand, and be stretched.
- There are no guarantees that you will obtain clients.
- As part of the apprenticeship process, I work diligently to help my apprentices become desirable, competent, and effective as apprentices. However, men voluntarily choose their apprentices and it is beyond my control if they do not choose you! However, I generally invite men into an apprenticeship role who are already demonstrating effective leadership skills in the community and who are already considered wise and trusted guides. Nevertheless, it will be up to you to ensure you remain present, visible, consistent, and relevant to the community and potential clients.
- You must perform at least 24 one-on-one sessions per year on average.
- You may request that your “active status” be paused for up to 12 months.
- You must have no outstanding and unmet obligations to host one-on-one sessions with pending clients.
- During this time, you will pay no monthly apprenticeship dues.
- You will continue to have access to the Monthly Instructors Guild meetings; however, apprentices with active status will be given priority attention in meetings to ensure they’re equipped for their apprentice work. There may not be time to support inactive apprentices in these meetings.
- You must submit at least three articles to the private Mentoring.Men community (and can ask that they be submitted to the public website also).
- You must submit at least three videos to the private Mentoring.Men community (and can ask that they be submitted to the public social media channels also).
You will be considered an apprentice until…
- You’ve performed approximately 84 private, one-on-one sessions with JMG clients.
- You’ve experienced at least twelve additional private sessions with an associate or principal mentor (someone operating at the mentoring level you aspire to).
- You’ve attended one in-person retreat (with some exceptions made for international apprentices).
- You have submitted at least three articles to the private Mentoring.Men community (and can ask that they be submitted to the public website also).
- You have submitted at least three videos to the private Mentoring.Men community (and can ask that they be submitted to the public social media channels also).
Once you have met the minimum requirements for moving to the next level (“Associate Mentor”), you will…
- Need to end this subscription and begin a new subscription as an Associate Mentor…
- Continue to receive all the benefits of the apprentice stage year, plus…
- Be listed as an “Associate Mentor / Guide” on Mentoring.Men (even if all you want to do is practice as a hobby)
- Be listed as a “Associate Mentor / Guide” on this Web Site where new JMG clients can choose YOU as their one-on-one guide and where you’ll collect professional fees for your services doing so.
- Be free to create your own free or for-profit courses on Mentoring.Men
If this is you and you’re ready to go on this journey, make your decision and do it!
Just make sure first you are a man, that is…
- Ready to commit to helping your brothers through one of the hardest journies of their lives.
- Ready to make and keep commitments to hosting at least one monthly JMG community meeting.
- Willing to put in the
- (See my video explaining this here)
Monthly Apprenticeship Subscription: $150
Monthly Apprenticeship Subscription + 1 Monthly 1-on-1 session: $450
The Fine Print:
Subscriptions can be canceled at any time. However, no refunds will be given.