In personal development circles and men’s work, finding one’s mission and purpose is often spoken about. This frustrates many men who struggle to find their mission. Many experience shame, discouragement and feelings of inferiority for not having a more clear vision for what their mission on this planet entails. In this video I share my own experience with finding my mission and some valuable lessons I learned along the way. If you don’t know what your mission is and are getting frustrated for feeling in the dark about it – give this a view. Need some help sorting out your own mission? Reach out!
- Men’s personal growth: the heart of it (and heart coherence of it) on
- What to immediately START doing when experiencing marriage trouble on
- Do I even want to be married to this woman?! on
- Is control and controlling another in a relationship ever ok? on
- Why you should bury your wife in the backyard on