In personal development circles and men’s work, finding one’s mission and purpose is often spoken about. This frustrates many men who struggle to find their mission. Many experience shame, discouragement and feelings of inferiority for not having a more clear vision for what their mission on this planet entails. In this video I share my own experience with finding my mission and some valuable lessons I learned along the way. If you don’t know what your mission is and are getting frustrated for feeling in the dark about it – give this a view. Need some help sorting out your own mission? Reach out!
- How I Overcame a Lifetime of Anxiety and Saved My Marriage in the Process
- How to truly let go of the woman who’s truly let go of you
- How Men Become Undone, and How It Can Lead To Wholeness
- Is your wife’s painful past behind your lack of intimacy?
- Did This Band Write A Song About Our Men’s Community?!
3633788 affairs anxiety Arguments & Conflict Avoidant Wife/GF Brotherhood Character Community couples emotional affair Emotional Affairs four keys Health & Wellness Heart high regard infidelity masculine men Mens work mens works mentoring Mindset Mission & Purpose narcissism narcissist Partner Pain Emotional Issues physical affair reconciliation recovery Relational Conflict relationship separation Shame time together value & worth Well-being Worth & Significance
- Faith & Spirituality
- Four Keys
- Men's Wellness
- Mens Work
- Mentoring Men: Sex: Frustrations
- Mission/Life Purpose
- Relationship Conflict
- Things that move me
- Thought Patterns
- Value & Significance
- YouTube Videos